( Photographs above are from the first, second, third and fourth editions of #WorkshopsByNaina )
The fourth edition of The Naina Redhu Experience, on-ground event.
For approximately 03 hours, we will be covering : photography + online brand building & sales + editorial calendars + Instagram strategies and a brief primer on Influencer Marketing. For further questions, email me on email@example.com
There will be a bonus case study about how I launched my brooches online. “Bonus” because this is new content and has not been included in any workshop / blog post / podcast and I will take you from the beginning of what I did, how I got initial sales, my marketing efforts, etc. Including pricing details.
After the workshop, you get access to more than 5,000 words from 10 blog posts, which cover the workshop content in detail, for you to refer to, at leisure. This includes a brief case study about my KhaosPhilos brooches.
Outline of the day :
– We will begin at 1100 hrs ( 11:00 am )
– At 1200 hrs there will be a 15-20 minute break.
– At 1330 hrs ( 1:00 p.m. ), we will close the workshop officially & I will address individual questions.
The conference room will be booked till 1400 hrs ( 2:00 p.m. ) to accommodate unforeseen delays. The workshop will start on time. Please be there by 1050 hrs ( 10:50 a.m. ).
Once all spots are filled, I will email basic questions to understand each attendees requirements and tailor the content further so that it is most relevant.
Each attendee will also receive :
01. Their own #EyesForPeople portrait ( see eyesforpeople.com for examples of portraits ) – this will be a digital file and you will have full licensing rights to do with the image as you please. I will retain copyright.
02. A shout-out on Instagram ( my main feed – as part of a carousel post or a single update in the form of a portrait or a group photograph ). The attendee’s Instagram account will be tagged – if you are a brand / small-business owner, your business’ handle will also be tagged.
03. A link to your social media / blog / website in the blog post about this workshop that will be published on www.naina.co
Date : 13th September, Friday ( 11am to 2pm )
City : Gurgaon
Exact location details to be announced soon – will be indoors, air-conditioned – most-probably a conference-room. No meals are included. Tea / Coffee / Drinking water will be available.
No Refunds ( transferable to another workshop or another attendee – pricing may vary ).
Bring a laptop / camera / phone – you can get all of these or at least one device that can make pictures. If you don’t have editing software on your laptop, put some on your phone – you don’t necessarily need a DSLR to make photos, even for a brand. Some examples of editing software will be shared at the workshop.
Once you sign up, I will send you a Google Form to understand what your specific needs are and the workshop will be tailored accordingly.
Video recording will not be permitted. Feel free to take photos, as many as you want.