The sixth edition of #WorkshopsByNaina : The New Rules of Online Brand Building.
For 03 hours, we will be covering : participant portraits + photography basics + a brief primer on branding basics + online brand building + editorial calendars + Instagram strategies + a brief primer on Influencer Marketing + a case study, etc.
For any questions, email me on email@example.com
After the workshop, you get access to more than 6,000 words from 12 blog posts, which cover the workshop content in detail, for you to refer to, at leisure. If you consent, you will be added to a WhatsApp Group, where you can interact with past participants and receive additional workshop-related updates. You can leave the group anytime.
Outline of the day :
– We will begin at 1100 hrs ( 11:00 am )
– At 1230 hrs there will be a 15-20 minute break.
– At 1400 hrs ( 2:00 p.m. ), we will close the workshop officially & I will address individual questions.
The conference room will be booked till 1400 hrs ( 2:00 p.m. ) to accommodate unforeseen delays. The workshop will start on time. Please be there by 1050 hrs ( 10:50 a.m. ).
Each attendee will also receive :
01. Their own #EyesForPeople portrait ( see eyesforpeople.com for examples of portraits ) – this will be a digital file and you will have full licensing rights to do with the image as you please. I will retain copyright.
02. Multiple photo & video features on Instagram ( my main feed – as part of a carousel post or a single update in the form of a portrait or a group photograph ). The attendee’s Instagram account will be tagged – if you are a brand / small-business owner, your business’ handle will also be tagged.
03. A link to your social media / blog / website in the blog post about this workshop that will be published on www.naina.co
Date : 16th November, Saturday ( 11AM to 2pm )
City : Gurgaon
Exact location details to be announced soon – will be indoors, air-conditioned – most-probably a conference-room. No meals are included. Tea / Coffee / Drinking water will be available.
No Refunds ( transferable to another workshop or another attendee – pricing may vary ).
Bring a laptop / camera / phone – you can get all of these or at least one device that can make pictures. If you don’t have editing software on your laptop, put some on your phone – you don’t necessarily need a DSLR to make photos, even for a brand. Some examples of editing software ( on the laptop and apps on your smartphone ) will be shared at the workshop.
Video recording will not be permitted. Feel free to take photos, as many as you want.